Using plastic water bottles and our need for plastic is the first issue we’ll address here. WATER is LIFE and we are the stewards for this Earth and her inhabitants.
First, thank you for wanting to be a part of the solution to this urgent situation with WATER and POLLUTION! Many folks still use a plastic water bottle or straws or plasticware … only ONCE and then throw it away! It feels like it must be time to WAKE UP … look around our World and see what’s happening. There are still many unaware and unconscious people on this planet … we just need to look around at how the oceans are suffocating and life is dying, from our trash and our plastic bottles and waste!
Please help with the “little things” too, teaching children to be respectful and kind is a priority! We offer suggestions and we’re sharing about HOW to “Make a Difference”. It takes each one of us to make a change, and together we can!
What can I do?
Do we really need to use plastic bags?
1. Plastic bags pollute our land and water.
2. Plastic bags are made from non-renewable resources and contribute to climate change.
3. Plastic bags never break down.
4. Plastic bags are harmful to wildlife and marine life.
5. Plastic bags are harmful to human health.
6. Plastic bags are costly to pay for and to clean up after.
7. Plastic bags are not easy to recycle.
8. Plastic bags have external costs.
9. There are better alternatives available, and jobs to go with them!
Did you know what it takes to make plastic-ware?
What can we do about all this waste?
*SHARE WITH OTHERS* ~ let’s keep the dialogue going, we must act NOW. Please share this and any research you’re finding. Thanks & Blessings. *TEAM