What is Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals?
Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals is a water based solution made from a naturally occurring mineral deposit (rock) Biotite. It is processed using a proprietary technology in which the mineral salts are extracted from the Biotite. These salts are diluted in water and bottled as a liquid based water purifier. The resulting liquid is capable of restoring water to its original purity, making it H3O2 water, even if it is heavily polluted. When a small amount of Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals is added to water, it not only changes the water’s molecular structure, it also transforms any toxins into non-toxic, inert, biodegradable compounds!
Here are some important features:
- Removes chlorine, fluoride, pharmaceuticals, plastics, solvents, heavy metals & pathogens
- Provides full spectrum of elements in soluble form
- Eliminates viruses, harmful bacteria & parasites
- Removes cellular waste residues out of tissue, glands & organs*
- Activates oxygen & increases assimilation of nutrients*
- Stimulates efficient cellular metabolism*
- Provides improved hydration on the cellular level*
- Magnetic sulfate minerals are a key to optimize all enzymatic function*
Here are some other uses with Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals:
- As a vegetable wash:
- As a soak/wash for produce that is not organically grown.
Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals can be used as a vegetable wash. Simply spray a diluted solution (1 Tbsp/gallon) on vegetables. A five minute soak in the same dilution draws pesticides and other contaminants from deeper within food for a more thorough cleanse. The same solution may be used for several weeks before discarding.
As an additive to hot tubs, jacuzzi’s, whirlpools, spas ~
It’s completely natural, less harmful to the environment than chemicals and lasts up to eight months between uses. It removes the bacteria and harmful parasites that often lurk in the water. ALL NATURALLY!
Essentially, Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals have the same compounds that are found in mineral baths, spas in Europe, and hot springs naturally around the globe!
- As a replacement for chemicals that are ordinarily used for cleaning, for example, contact lens solutions.
- At a dilution level determined through experimentation, as a spray for houseplants or in the garden.
- Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals can also be diluted at the rate of 1000:1 for agricultural purposes because it improves the moisture characteristics of soil. Add it to the water, stir or agitate, then water your plants. We can teach our children early on how to grown their own food with good soil, water and nutrients.
People who use Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals show significant results!
Many have reported that this amazing solution has literally changed their lives and of their pets!
“Our cat of 19 years would beg for water from the counter top water jug, she LOVED it! She also had healthy, shiny gorgeous fur. Thanks Biotite.” C.D Lincoln City, Or.
“I love looking at a glass of pristine clear water, then drinking in that pure taste. Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals cleaned my water and added ionic minerals too.” F.S Anchorage, Alaska
“Highly recommended for purifying water. No product hype, science confirmed efficacy. Anywhere there’s a water pollution problem, this provides a possible solution.” KAP Sandpoint, Id.
Order your Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals now!
$19.95 (2 oz) $62.95 (16oz) $99.95 (32 oz)
*Note to International Customers (and some U.S): shipping cost can vary depending on Purchaser’s location. Purchaser understands that we may charge an additional fee when required (both Domestic and International orders) and occasionally will refund when overcharged. Please allow a reasonable delivery time (2 to 4 weeks, esp. Int’l orders) on this item, as it is drop-shipped from our supplier and we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date. All sales final.
*US FDA Disclaimer:
Any claims made about Biotite H3O2 Liquid Crystal Minerals on this site for H3O2water.com have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site (or contained on or in any product label or packaging) is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.
Information on this site is not a replacement for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.