What is Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals?
This solution is a water based solution made from a naturally occurring mineral deposit (rock) called Biotite. It is processed using a proprietary technology, in which the mineral salts are extracted from the Biotite and then diluted in water and bottled as a liquid based water purifier. The resulting liquid is capable of restoring water to its original purity, making it H3o2 water, even if it is heavily polluted. When a small amount of Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals is added to water, it not only changes the water’s molecular structure, but also transforms toxins into non-toxic, inert, biodegradable compounds.
Here are some of the things our product has demonstrated:
- Removes chlorine, fluoride, pharmaceuticals, plastics, solvents, heavy metals & pathogens
- Provides full spectrum of elements in soluble form
- Eliminates viruses, harmful bacteria & parasites
- Removes cellular waste residues out of tissue, gland & organs
- Activates oxygen & increases assimilation of nutrients
- Stimulates efficient cellular metabolism
- Provides improved hydration to cellular level
- Magnetic sulfate minerals are key to optimize all enzymatic function
Here are some other uses with Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals:
- As a vegetable wash:
- As a soak/wash for produce that is not organically grown.
Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals can be used as a vegetable wash. Simply spray a diluted solution (1 Tbsp/gallon) on vegetables. A five minute soak in the same dilution draws pesticides and other contaminants from deeper within food for a more thorough cleanse. This same solution can be used over and over for several weeks before discarding.
As an additive to hot tubs, jacuzzi’s, whirlpools, spas ~
It’s completely natural, less harmful to the environment than chemicals and lasts up to eight months between uses. It removes the bacteria and harmful parasites that often lurk in the water. ALL NATURALLY!
Also, used as an additive to a bath because, essentially, the same compounds that are found in mineral baths and spas in Europe and many other places, are the ones in Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals, so you can have an honest-to-goodness mineral spa right in your own bathtub, at a tiny fraction of the usual cost!
- As a replacement for chemicals that are ordinarily used for cleaning, for example, contact lens solutions.
- At a dilution level determined through experimentation, as a spray for houseplants or in the garden.
- Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals can also be diluted at the rate of 1000:1 for agricultural purposes because it improves the moisture characteristics of soil.Add it to the water, stir or agitate, then water your plants. We can teach our children early on how to grown their own food with good soil, water and nutrients.
Order your Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals now! $19.95 (2 oz) or $99.95 (32 oz)
Mountain Spring Filtration System PRICE – $239.95 (*USA + shipping)
People who used Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals with the Mountain Spring Filtration System have demonstrated even more significant results than with Biotite alone! Now you can relax and enjoy the purity and confidence of exceptionally clean and fresh drinking water!
FREE – Biotite H302 Liquid Crystal Minerals 2 oz travel size, with purchase of Mountain Spring Filtration System when ordered by June 30, 2018
*Note: shipping cost can vary depending on Purchaser’s location. Purchaser understands that an additional fee for shipping may be charged (both Domestic and International orders). Please allow a reasonable delivery time (usually a few days but please allow up to 2 weeks esp. Int’l orders) on this item, as it is drop-shipped from our supplier and we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date. All sales final.
US FDA Disclaimer:
The products and the claims made about Biotite H3o2 Liquid Crystal Minerals on this site for H3o2water.com have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.